Kerrighed 2.3.0 release notes
Released on April 25th, 2008.
- Stabilization of SMP
- IPV SysV support on SMP nodes
- Experimental x86_64 architecture
- Fix uninitialized anonymous memory mapping
- Limit network bandwidth consumption due to abusive packet retransmissions
- Fix root user's ability to kill other's processes when they are remote
- Fix bug in FAF version of recv and recvfrom
- Fix user-level deadlocks when interrupting read/write operations with FAF
- Fix build issues on systems having not sh pointing to bash
- Fix compile error with debugs and debugfs disabled
- Fix BUG when processes having multi-threaded children have remote children
- Fix crash when the scheduler attempts to migrate dead tasks
- Fix compile error on x86_64
- Fix unpredictable locking behavior due to the use of a wrong prototype
- Fix memory leak of slab obj_entry.
- Fix rare close_faf_file BUG during process migration / distant fork.
- Fix various signal issues in the FAF mechanism.
- Fix various signal issues in the communication layer.
- Fix permission checking when sending a signal to a remote task
- Fix compilation when building kernel with CONFIG_HIGHMEM_64 on x86_32
- Add support for disabled CONFIG_COMPAT_VDSO option.
- Fix system V SHM in SMP mode
- Fix system V FIFO in SMP mode
- Fix system V SEM in SMP mode
- Fix craches related to the use of the recvmsg function